Apps 4 EFL
Fight the Fakes
Pirate or Pilot
ER Level Check
Text to Test
Text to Flash
Info for teachers
Support Apps 4 EFL!
How to tie your shoes (TED)
1. What does the presenter believe about the audience?
Many of them are tying their shoes correctly
Many of them are not wearing shoes
Many of them are ludicrous
Many of them are tying their shoes incorrectly
2. What kind of shoes did the presenter buy?
Very expensive shoes
Very inexpensive shoes
Shoes that were very uncomfortable
Shoes that were very comfortable
3. What kind of laces did the shoes have?
Round, nylon laces
Square, plastic laces
Long, string laces
Short, leather straps
4. What does the presenter believe is a life skill we should have mastered before the age of 50?
Tying our shoes
Buying new shoes
5. The first knot the presenter demonstrates has...
A strong form and a weak form
A quick form and a slow form
A difficult form and an easy form
A long form and a short form
6. The second knot the presenter demonstrates...
Is weaker and looks worse
Is longer and looks strange
Is stronger and looks better
Is shorter and looks strong
7. What does the presenter say about the second kind of knot
Most laces are too short for it
It is too difficult for adults to learn
It is a tremendous advantage in life
It is a small advantage in life
Do you prefer lace up, slip on, or buckle shoes?
How often do you buy new shoes? How many pairs of shoes do you own?
What kind of shoes are best for the following occupations: a nurse, a teacher, a mountain tour guide, an ice skater, a ballerina.
How many different kinds of knot can you tie?
Do you know any simple tips for making every day activities easier?
Please wait a moment...