Apps 4 EFL
Fight the Fakes
Pirate or Pilot
ER Level Check
Text to Flash
Text to Test
Support Apps 4 EFL!
Haunting photos of polar ice (TED)
1. As an artist, what is very important to the presenter?
2. When did the presenter first go to Antarctica?
10 months ago
2 weeks ago
10 days ago
10 years ago
3. How tall were the icebergs that the presenter saw?
About 20ft (7m)
About 2ft (0.6m)
About 200ft (70m)
About 100ft (30.5m)
4. What does the presenter compare icebergs to?
5. What happens when an iceberg melts?
It is a danger to fish swimming nearby
It releases toxins in to the atmosphere
It releases mineral rich fresh water
It turns over in the water
6. What is the age range of the icebergs the presenter photographs?
200 - 10,000 years
20,000 - 1,000,000 years
2,000 - 100,000 years
20 - 100 years
7. What does the presenter say about icebergs rolling over?
It's a strange event
It's a rare event
It's a dangerous event
It's a common event
What do you know about the Antarctica? Can you tell your partner at least 3 facts?
Do you believe that human being are separate from nature? Or do you believe that everything is interconnected?
What do you know about icebergs? Can you tell your partner at least 3 facts?
Do you think it's possible for an iceberg to have a "personality"? Why or why not?
What do you know about Greenland? Would you like to visit? Why or why not?
Please wait a moment...