Apps 4 EFL
Fight the Fakes
Pirate or Pilot
ER Level Check
Text to Flash
Text to Test
Support Apps 4 EFL!
Tough truths about plastic pollution (TED)
1. Who is Dianna Cohen?
2. How long has she been working with plastic?
3. What does she make from plastic?
2D and 3D art
4. What did she want to do about the Pacific Garbage Patch?
She wanted to sail through it
She wanted to clean it up
She wanted to make it bigger
She wanted to ignore it
5. Which plastic is she concerned about?
Triple use, reusable plastics
Single use, disposable plastics
Multiple use, burnable plastics
Double use, recyclable plastics
6. What percentage of plastic is recycled in the United States?
More than 70%
Less than 7%
7. According to the presenter, what is the “fourth R”?
In relation to waste disposal, what are the “Three R’s”? Do you do them?
What is the Pacific Garbage Patch?
What do you think we should do about it?
What products do you have that contain plastic?
Do you buy a lot of plastic bottled drinks? Why / why not?
Please wait a moment...