Apps 4 EFL
Fight the Fakes
Pirate or Pilot
ER Level Check
Text to Flash
Text to Test
Support Apps 4 EFL!
Don't build your home, grow it! (TED)
1. What is the presenter's job?
2. What is the technique of "pleaching"?
A way of grafting trees together
A way of cutting trees down
A way of planting trees
A way of climbing up trees
3. What does the presenter call the kind of homes he creates?
Tremendous Trunk Troves
Brill Bush Bases
Chill Chestnut Cases
Fab Tree Habs
4. How many of these kinds of homes does the presenter claim we could have?
5. How long would it take to pre-grow a village of these kind of homes?
6. What kind of animal does the presenter use for his research?
7. Where does the meat the presenter uses come from?
A test tube
A human donor
8. Where did the presenter show off his "meat houses"?
Do you live (or want to live) in a big or small house? Why?
Would you like to live in a treehouse? Why or why not?
Would you rather live in a house made of trees or a house made of meat? Why?
Would you eat meat that was artificially made in a laboratory? Why or why not?
Have you ever used (or would you like to use) a 3D printer? Why or why not?
Please wait a moment...