Apps 4 EFL
Fight the Fakes
Pirate or Pilot
ER Level Check
Text to Flash
Text to Test
Support Apps 4 EFL!
Novelty Lunch Boxes (BBC)
1. What cartoon character was Tomomi Maruo teaching her students how to make?
2. What ingredients did she use to make the character?
Rice and sesame seeds
Rice and seaweed
Rice and soy beans
3. What does Yayoi Uemura feel when she makes lunch-boxes?
4. Tomomi Maruo has made portraits of President Obama, Indiana Jones, and...
5. How often does Tomomi Maruo make these kinds of lunch-boxes?
6. How long does it take to make people's faces?
About three hours
About an hour
About two hours
About half an hour
7. What animal shape was the first rice ball?
8. What instrument was one of the lunch-boxes made into?
What do you think about ‘novelty lunch-boxes’? Do you like them?
Did your mum make novelty lunch-boxes for you when you were a child?
Do you want to try to make novelty lunch-boxes?
What character would you make?
What is your hobby?
How much time do you spend doing it?
Is it difficult?
Why do you enjoy it?
Please wait a moment...