Apps 4 EFL
Fight the Fakes
Pirate or Pilot
ER Level Check
Text to Flash
Text to Test
Support Apps 4 EFL!
Forget multitasking, try monotasking (TED)
1. The presenter claims he is...
a singer and a songwriter
a businessman and an entrepreneur
a leader and an innovator
a designer and an educator
2. What does the presenter push his students to do?
Fly through a creative design process
Talk through a strategic business plan
Walk through an innovative construction process
Slog through a repetitive analytical process
3. What option does the presenter ask the audience to consider?
4. What percent of people are able to control a multitasking environment?
5. According to the presenter, what should we try to enjoy more?
Our friends' faces
Our friends' voices
Our friends' money
Our friends' cooking
6. According to the presenter, what city is a "beautiful place" to "lose ourselves"?
7. According to the presentation, about how many apps are available?
8. According to the presenter, what should we "turn off"?
Our quantum quirks
Our analogue minds
Our binary brains
Our digital senses
Do you prefer monotasking or multitasking?
Are you good at multitasking? Why or why not?
What situations is it better to multitask? How about monotasking? Why?
Do you have a smartphone? Why or why not?
If yes, what is the most useful app on your smartphone?
Do you use GPS to find your way around? What are the advantages and disadvantages of GPS?
Why are there so many apps available these days? Are there too many?
What kind of apps will be made in the future?
Are we becoming too reliant on our digital devices? Why or why not?
Please wait a moment...