Apps 4 EFL
Fight the Fakes
Pirate or Pilot
ER Level Check
Text to Test
Text to Flash
Info for teachers
Support Apps 4 EFL!
Forget multitasking, try monotasking (TED)
1. The presenter claims he is...
a leader and an innovator
a singer and a songwriter
a designer and an educator
a businessman and an entrepreneur
2. What does the presenter push his students to do?
Walk through an innovative construction process
Slog through a repetitive analytical process
Fly through a creative design process
Talk through a strategic business plan
3. What option does the presenter ask the audience to consider?
4. What percent of people are able to control a multitasking environment?
5. According to the presenter, what should we try to enjoy more?
Our friends' money
Our friends' cooking
Our friends' faces
Our friends' voices
6. According to the presenter, what city is a "beautiful place" to "lose ourselves"?
7. According to the presentation, about how many apps are available?
8. According to the presenter, what should we "turn off"?
Our analogue minds
Our digital senses
Our binary brains
Our quantum quirks
Do you prefer monotasking or multitasking?
Are you good at multitasking? Why or why not?
What situations is it better to multitask? How about monotasking? Why?
Do you have a smartphone? Why or why not?
If yes, what is the most useful app on your smartphone?
Do you use GPS to find your way around? What are the advantages and disadvantages of GPS?
Why are there so many apps available these days? Are there too many?
What kind of apps will be made in the future?
Are we becoming too reliant on our digital devices? Why or why not?
Please wait a moment...