Apps 4 EFL
Fight the Fakes
Pirate or Pilot
ER Level Check
Text to Flash
Text to Test
Support Apps 4 EFL!
The best gift I ever survived (TED)
1. The presenter asks the audience to imagine a gift the size of a...
2. Which of these things is NOT mentioned as something the gift will do?
Make you rich and famous
Bring all of your family together
Make you feel loved and appreciated
Help you reconnect with friends and acquaintances
3. What sense will the gift redefine?
Your sense of humor
Your sense of smell
Your sense of justice and morality
Your sense of spirituality and faith
4. What will you expand?
5. What will arrive 'by the truckload'?
6. According to the presenter, how much is the gift?
Fifty-five hundred dollars
Thirty-five thousand dollars
Fifty-five thousand dollars
Five thousand five hundred dollars
7. What is the gift the presenter has been describing?
A diamond ring
A brain tumor
What is the best gift you ever received?
What's the greatest amount of money you have ever spent on a gift for yourself or someone else?
Can you name three things that it is possible to survive?
Can you name three different kinds of cancer?
What are you grateful for in your life?
What is a negative experience you've had that you wouldn't change if you could?
What is an unexpected experience you have had in your life? How did you cope with it?
Please wait a moment...