Apps 4 EFL
Fight the Fakes
Pirate or Pilot
ER Level Check
Text to Flash
Text to Test
Support Apps 4 EFL!
Got a meeting? Take a walk (TED)
1. According to the presenter, how many hours a day are people sitting down?
7.6 hours a day
9.3 hours a day
10.3 hours a day
8.2 hours a day
2. According to the presenter, how many hours do we sleep?
3. What unhealthy habit does the presenter compare sitting to?
Eating junk food
4. Which two kinds of cancer can be caused by lack of physical activity?
Prostate cancer and bone cancer
Skin cancer and liver cancer
Brain cancer and throat cancer
Breast cancer and colon cancer
5. How does the presenter conduct her meetings?
6. How many miles does the presenter walk every week?
7. According to the presenter, what does 'fresh air' help us do?
Where do people usually have meetings of a business or academic nature?
How often do you take a walk? Where do you go? Why?
What kind of physical activity, other than walking, is good for your health?
What would be the advantages and/or disadvantages of walking while having a meeting?
Approximately how many hours a day do you sit?
Approximately how many hours a day do you sleep?
Do you sit for more or less time than you sleep?
"Sitting is the smoking of our generation" - do you agree or disagree? Why?
Please wait a moment...