Discussion 1) What assumptions do foreign people have about your country?
2) What assumptions do people from your country have about foreign people or countries?
3) You see a man walking backwards down the street. Do you think he is weird, or just different?
4) Is it wrong to make assumptions? Why or why not?
5) What's the difference between a street, a block, a district, and a neighborhood?
6) What are the advantages and disadvantages of Chinese medicine?
7) Imagine a printed map of the world. Which country is in the center? Why?
8) What is the most logical way to number buildings on a street?
9) Do you enjoy listening to music from other countries or cultures? Why or why not?