Apps 4 EFL
Fight the Fakes
Pirate or Pilot
ER Level Check
Text to Flash
Text to Test
Support Apps 4 EFL!
World's Oldest Living Woman (BBC)
1. How old was the world's oldest woman at the time of the recording?
2. What is her name?
3. Where was she born?
4. When was she born?
5. When did she get married?
6. How many children did she have?
7. How old were they?
In their 90s
In their 80s
In their 60s
In their 70s
8. Where in Japan did she live?
9. How did she feel?
Bored and sick
Unhappy and tired
Sad and lonely
Happy and good
10. Has she ever had any serious health problems?
11. Why does she think she has lived for so long?
Because she has always eaten a lot of tasty food
Because she has always gone to bed early
Because she has always exercised every day
12. Where did the world's oldest living man live?
13. How old was he at the time of recording?
What is the average life expectancy for men/women in your country?
Is life expectancy getting longer or shorter? Why?
How long would you like to live for?
What kind of problems do you expect to encounter in old age?
Are there any benefits in getting older?
What do you do to stay healthy?
What do you do that is not healthy?
What is the key to a long life?
What do you think about Japan’s ageing population? Is it a problem? If so, what should we do about it? If not, why not?
Will human beings one day be immortal?
Would you like to be immortal? Why or why not?
Please wait a moment...