Apps 4 EFL
Fight the Fakes
Pirate or Pilot
ER Level Check
Text to Flash
Text to Test
Support Apps 4 EFL!
Young People Speak Out in Japan (BBC)
1. What grade is Fuka Haruna in?
2. What is her job?
3. Who gave her a mobile phone?
4. How old was she when she received it?
6 years old
7 years old
5 years old
3 years old
5. How old was she when she started using Twitter?
11 years old
9 years old
7 years old
8 years old
6. What kind of comments does she receive?
7. What did she do when she received the comments?
She cried alone in her room
She laughed with her friends
She talked with her mother
She argued with her father
8. How old is Taichi Hirano?
9. What does he do in the daytime?
He's an engineer
He's a nurse
He's an office worker
He's an actor
10. What does he do at night time?
He protests against the use of nuclear energy in Japan.
He celebrates the use of renewable energy in Japan.
11. What does he think about nuclear energy?
He thought it was dangerous but necessary
He didn't have any strong opinion
He didn't think it was dangerous
He knew it could be dangerous before the accident at Fukushima
What year are you in at college?
Do you have a part-time job?
Do you have a mobile phone?
How old were you when you first got a mobile phone?
Do you use Twitter or other social networks? Why or why not?
How old were you when you starting using social networks?
What kind of comments do you receive on Twitter or other social networks?
What do you do when you receive negative comments?
Have you ever taken part in a protest?
What do you think about the use of nuclear energy in Japan?
Please wait a moment...