Discussion 1) In what situations is it appropriate to bow in Japan?
2) When doing business with non-Japanese, which cultural greetings should be adopted?
3) What do foreigners find strange or confusing about Japanese business practices?
4) Is business in Japan affected by traditional cultural practices? If so, how?
5) What problems are Japanese businesses facing in the 21st century? How might they be solved?
6) What is "bushido"? What are its core principles or beliefs?
7) Do you enjoy any traditional Japanese sports or hobbies? Which ones?
8) What do you learn from sports or hobbies than helps you in everyday life?
9) In the future, would you like to work for a big or a small company? Why?
10) What companies (Japanese or otherwise) do you think are cool? Why?