Apps 4 EFL
Fight the Fakes
Pirate or Pilot
ER Level Check
Text to Flash
Text to Test
Support Apps 4 EFL!
How to succeed? Get more sleep (TED)
1. What does the presenter say about her "big idea"?
It is very, very difficult
It is very, very dangerous
It is very, very important
It is very, very small
2. What is a "type-A" woman?
A sleep-deprived woman
A working woman
An elderly woman
A pregnant woman
3. What happened to the presenter two-and-a-half years ago?
She got married
She had a baby
She lost her job
She fainted from exhaustion
4. How many stitches did the woman get?
5. Who did the woman meet?
Psychologists and psychiatrists
Psychiatrists and nurses
Medical doctors and scientists
Scientific researchers and businessmen
6. Sleep deprivation for men has become...
a health issue
a virility symbol
a major problem
a fact of life
7. According to the presenter, what does not necessarily make you a good leader?
Treating people equally
A strong work ethic
8. According to the presenter, what is the essence of leadership?
Being able to put others' needs before your own
Being able to avoid a big problem before it occurs
Being able to evaluate your own performance
Being able to inspire other people
9. What does the presenter urge the audience to do?
Stay up all night
Discover the power of sleep
Go to hospital
Take a cruise on an ocean liner
How much sleep do you get per night (on average)?
What time do you usually wake up?
What is your morning routine?
Are you a "Type A" or a "Type B" person?
Do you know someone who "brags" a lot? What do they brag about?
Do you think it is acceptable to have a romantic relationship with a coworker? How about a boss?
Do you know your IQ? Do you know somebody with a very high IQ? Is IQ an accurate measure of intelligence?
Why did the Titanic sink?
Have you ever heard of "Lehman Brothers"? What kind of company was it, and what happened to it?
Please wait a moment...