Apps 4 EFL
Fight the Fakes
Pirate or Pilot
ER Level Check
Text to Flash
Text to Test
Support Apps 4 EFL!
How to succeed? Get more sleep (TED)
1. What does the presenter say about her "big idea"?
It is very, very important
It is very, very difficult
It is very, very small
It is very, very dangerous
2. What is a "type-A" woman?
A sleep-deprived woman
A pregnant woman
An elderly woman
A working woman
3. What happened to the presenter two-and-a-half years ago?
She lost her job
She had a baby
She fainted from exhaustion
She got married
4. How many stitches did the woman get?
5. Who did the woman meet?
Medical doctors and scientists
Scientific researchers and businessmen
Psychologists and psychiatrists
Psychiatrists and nurses
6. Sleep deprivation for men has become...
a fact of life
a major problem
a health issue
a virility symbol
7. According to the presenter, what does not necessarily make you a good leader?
Treating people equally
A strong work ethic
8. According to the presenter, what is the essence of leadership?
Being able to avoid a big problem before it occurs
Being able to inspire other people
Being able to put others' needs before your own
Being able to evaluate your own performance
9. What does the presenter urge the audience to do?
Stay up all night
Discover the power of sleep
Go to hospital
Take a cruise on an ocean liner
How much sleep do you get per night (on average)?
What time do you usually wake up?
What is your morning routine?
Are you a "Type A" or a "Type B" person?
Do you know someone who "brags" a lot? What do they brag about?
Do you think it is acceptable to have a romantic relationship with a coworker? How about a boss?
Do you know your IQ? Do you know somebody with a very high IQ? Is IQ an accurate measure of intelligence?
Why did the Titanic sink?
Have you ever heard of "Lehman Brothers"? What kind of company was it, and what happened to it?
Please wait a moment...