Apps 4 EFL
Fight the Fakes
Pirate or Pilot
ER Level Check
Text to Flash
Text to Test
Support Apps 4 EFL!
How to succeed? Get more sleep (TED)
1. What does the presenter say about her "big idea"?
It is very, very small
It is very, very difficult
It is very, very dangerous
It is very, very important
2. What is a "type-A" woman?
A sleep-deprived woman
An elderly woman
A working woman
A pregnant woman
3. What happened to the presenter two-and-a-half years ago?
She fainted from exhaustion
She had a baby
She lost her job
She got married
4. How many stitches did the woman get?
5. Who did the woman meet?
Psychologists and psychiatrists
Scientific researchers and businessmen
Medical doctors and scientists
Psychiatrists and nurses
6. Sleep deprivation for men has become...
a fact of life
a major problem
a health issue
a virility symbol
7. According to the presenter, what does not necessarily make you a good leader?
A strong work ethic
Treating people equally
8. According to the presenter, what is the essence of leadership?
Being able to put others' needs before your own
Being able to evaluate your own performance
Being able to inspire other people
Being able to avoid a big problem before it occurs
9. What does the presenter urge the audience to do?
Go to hospital
Discover the power of sleep
Stay up all night
Take a cruise on an ocean liner
How much sleep do you get per night (on average)?
What time do you usually wake up?
What is your morning routine?
Are you a "Type A" or a "Type B" person?
Do you know someone who "brags" a lot? What do they brag about?
Do you think it is acceptable to have a romantic relationship with a coworker? How about a boss?
Do you know your IQ? Do you know somebody with a very high IQ? Is IQ an accurate measure of intelligence?
Why did the Titanic sink?
Have you ever heard of "Lehman Brothers"? What kind of company was it, and what happened to it?
Please wait a moment...