Discussion 1) The presenter says that nuclear fusion is the world’s energy future. Do you agree? Why or why not?
2) Japan shut down all of its 54 nuclear reactors after the Fukushima disaster. Was this the right decision? Why or why not?
3) As of Sept. 2017, Japan has restarted 5 of its nuclear reactors. Was this the right decision? Why or why not?
4) We should aim to use renewable energy sources (solar, wind ,etc) instead of nuclear power. Do you agree or disagree? Why?
5) What are the biggest advantages of nuclear power? What are the biggest risks? Are the advantages worth the risks?
6) Should every country be allowed to develop nuclear power sources?
7) Would you like to make a nuclear reactor in your garage? Why or why not?