Apps 4 EFL
Fight the Fakes
Pirate or Pilot
ER Level Check
Text to Test
Text to Flash
Info for teachers
Support Apps 4 EFL!
Japanese Election 2012 (BBC)
1. How long did the LDP rule Japan?
half a century
three-quarters of a century
quarter of a century
2. How long was the DPJ in power?
3. Who did Yuriko Tsunoda vote for in 2009?
4. Who did she vote for in 2012?
5. What two things does Yuriko Tsunoda hope for?
a stable government and an improved environment
a stable economy and an improved government
a stable government and an improved economy
6. What three bad things happened since 2009?
flooding, nuclear explosion, depression
tsunami, nuclear explosion, recession
war, nuclear implosion, regression
7. Why did most people vote for the LDP?
the DPJ's policies are confusing
the DPJ's policies are dangerous
the DPJ's policies are ineffective
8. What is the first priority for Shinzo Abe?
In Japanese politics, what is the DPJ party? What are its main policies?
In Japanese politics, what is the LDP party? What are its main policies?
Have you ever voted in a political election? Why or why not?
What kind of policies do you support? What kind of policies do you oppose?
What are the biggest challenges for Japanese politics in your lifetime?
If you were Prime Minister, what would you change about Japan?
What are your hopes for Japan's future?
What bad/good things have happened in your life in the past 3 years?
What is your priority in life?
Please wait a moment...