Apps 4 EFL
Fight the Fakes
Pirate or Pilot
ER Level Check
Text to Flash
Text to Test
Support Apps 4 EFL!
Try something new for 30 days (TED)
1. Which famous American documentary maker inspired the presenter?
2. What was the presenters idea?
Continue with your life as usual
Add something new to your life for 30 days
Try 30 new things every day
Do something different every day for 30 days
3. How did the presenter experience time during the 30 days?
It was much more memorable
It was hard to remember
4. What happened to the presenter's self confidence?
It stayed the same
5. What mountain did the presenter climb?
6. How many words do you have to write a day to complete a 50,000 word novel in 30 days?
7. What can the presenter say about himself now?
"I'm a surgeon"
"I'm an astronaut"
"I'm a novelist"
"I'm a scientist"
8. According to the presenter, what kind of changes are the best?
If you could add something new to your life for 30 days, what would it be?
If you could take something out of your life for 30 days, what would it be?
Do you have any bad habits that you would like to give up?
Which of these methods do you think is the best way to get to work or school: car, train, bicycle, or motorbike? Why?
Do you like to read novels? If so, who is your favorite novelist? If not, why not?
Please wait a moment...