Apps 4 EFL
Fight the Fakes
Pirate or Pilot
ER Level Check
Text to Flash
Text to Test
Support Apps 4 EFL!
3 things I learned while my plane crashed (TED)
1. The presenter asks the audience to imagine...
A small fire
A global disaster
A good opportunity
A big explosion
2. Why was the presenter's seat unique?
It was very comfortable
It allowed him to talk to the flight attendants
It was near the smoke
It was very expensive
3. What did the flight attendants say to the presenter?
They had probably entered a storm
The pilot would not turn the plane around
You should get out of your seat
They had probably hit some birds
4. What did the pilot line up the plane with?
A big motorway
A flock of birds
The Hudson river
The airport runway
5. What did the pilot do with the plane's engines?
He turned them off
He turned them over
He turned them around
He turned them up
6. What did the pilot say to the passengers?
Braces are intact
Place it back
Brace for impact
7. What was the first thing the presenter learned about himself?
He wants to change into someone else
He decided to change his opinion
He wanted to change his flight
It all changes in an instant
8. What does the presenter mean by "I collect bad wines"?
He no longer wants to postpone anything in life
He only has bad experiences in life
He wants to postpone his life
He wants to buy a new wine cellar
9. What did the presenter regret the most?
Time he spend alone
Time he wasted on things that did not matter
Time he spent with his family
Time he spent doing things that matter
10. What did the presenter eliminate from his life?
11. What did the presenter think about dying?
It's not scary
He was unprepared
It's very scary
He was terrified
12. What did the presenter wish for?
To continue working in his job
For the plane to explode
To see his wife again
To see his kids grow up
13. What is the only goal the presenter has in life?
To be famous
To be a good husband
To be a great dad
To make a lot of money
How often do you travel by airplane?
Do you think traveling by airplane is frightening? Why or why not?
Do you talk to flight attendants when you fly? If yes, what do you talk about? If no, why not?
Do you like to look out the window when you fly? Why or why not?
What is the most frightening thing you have ever experienced? Did it change your view on life?
Do you have any regrets in your life? If so, what? If not, why not?
What is your most important relationship (e.g. your relationship with you mother / father / sister / brother / girlfriend / boyfriend / husband / wife / classmate)? Why?
A "bucket list" is a list of things you want to do before you die. What's on your bucket list?
Please wait a moment...