Apps 4 EFL
Fight the Fakes
Pirate or Pilot
ER Level Check
Text to Flash
Text to Test
Support Apps 4 EFL!
3 things I learned while my plane crashed (TED)
1. The presenter asks the audience to imagine...
A big explosion
A global disaster
A good opportunity
A small fire
2. Why was the presenter's seat unique?
It was near the smoke
It was very comfortable
It was very expensive
It allowed him to talk to the flight attendants
3. What did the flight attendants say to the presenter?
The pilot would not turn the plane around
You should get out of your seat
They had probably hit some birds
They had probably entered a storm
4. What did the pilot line up the plane with?
The airport runway
A big motorway
A flock of birds
The Hudson river
5. What did the pilot do with the plane's engines?
He turned them over
He turned them around
He turned them up
He turned them off
6. What did the pilot say to the passengers?
Brace for impact
Braces are intact
Place it back
7. What was the first thing the presenter learned about himself?
He wants to change into someone else
It all changes in an instant
He decided to change his opinion
He wanted to change his flight
8. What does the presenter mean by "I collect bad wines"?
He wants to postpone his life
He only has bad experiences in life
He wants to buy a new wine cellar
He no longer wants to postpone anything in life
9. What did the presenter regret the most?
Time he wasted on things that did not matter
Time he spend alone
Time he spent with his family
Time he spent doing things that matter
10. What did the presenter eliminate from his life?
11. What did the presenter think about dying?
He was unprepared
He was terrified
It's not scary
It's very scary
12. What did the presenter wish for?
To continue working in his job
To see his wife again
For the plane to explode
To see his kids grow up
13. What is the only goal the presenter has in life?
To be famous
To be a great dad
To make a lot of money
To be a good husband
How often do you travel by airplane?
Do you think traveling by airplane is frightening? Why or why not?
Do you talk to flight attendants when you fly? If yes, what do you talk about? If no, why not?
Do you like to look out the window when you fly? Why or why not?
What is the most frightening thing you have ever experienced? Did it change your view on life?
Do you have any regrets in your life? If so, what? If not, why not?
What is your most important relationship (e.g. your relationship with you mother / father / sister / brother / girlfriend / boyfriend / husband / wife / classmate)? Why?
A "bucket list" is a list of things you want to do before you die. What's on your bucket list?
Please wait a moment...