Discussion 1) Can you name ten different languages?
2) Can you say "hello" in five different languages?
3) Can you count to ten in three different languages?
4) How many languages can you speak fluently?
5) How many languages would you like to speak fluently?
6) Do you know any different varieties of your own country's language?
7) Why is it important to learn another language?
8) What are the most important languages to learn? How about the least important?
9) What makes a language important or unimportant?
10) When you travel to a foreign country, is it important to speak the local language? Why or why not?