Apps 4 EFL
Fight the Fakes
Pirate or Pilot
ER Level Check
Text to Flash
Text to Test
Support Apps 4 EFL!
8 secrets of success (TED)
1. How long is the presentation usually?
2. Where was the presenter when he got the idea for the presentation?
On a bicycle
On a plane
On a boat
In a car
3. How long ago did the presenter get the idea?
Five weeks ago
Four days ago
Six years ago
Seven years ago
4. Who was in the seat next to him?
An elementary school student
A junior high school student
A kindergarten student
A highschool student
5. What kind of family did person next to him come from?
6. She asked the presenter: "What leads to..."?
7. Why did the presenter feel bad?
He couldn't give her a good answer
He wanted to go to sleep
He had eaten some bad food
He didn't understand the question
8. How many interviews did the presenter conduct?
9. What did Rupert Murdoch say to the presenter?
I am a big cheese
It's all hard work
It all comes easily
I don't have fun
10. What did Norman Jewison say to the presenter?
Focus on many things
Focus your camera carefully
Focus on making films
Focus on one thing
11. Who pushed Frank Gehry to succeed?
12. How do people really get rich?
By serving themselves
By stealing money
By serving others something of value
By talking to millionaires
13. What does Joe Kraus think is the number one reason for success?
14. What are the big eight things that lead to success?
Serve, Money, Work, Focus, Persist, Ideas, Good, Push
Serve, Passion, Work, Focus, Persist, Strength, Good, Push
Serve, Passion, Work, Focus, Persist, Ideas, Good, Push
Serve, Passion, Work, Focus, Desist, Ideas, Good, Push
Financial success (becoming rich) is one kind of success. What other kinds of success can you think of?
What is the best way to become financially successful?
What are you passionate about in life?
Do you believe that hard work leads to success?
If an "alcoholic" is someone addicted to alcohol, what is a "workaholic"?
If "frolic" means "fun", what is a "workafrolic"?
What do you practice every day?
Have you ever suffered from shyness or self-doubt? What is the best way to overcome shyness?
Who pushes you the most to succeed: your mother or your father (or somebody else)?
If money was no problem, but you still had to work, what would you do?
Do you believe in the phrase "never give up"? If so, why? If not, why not?
Please wait a moment...