Apps 4 EFL
Fight the Fakes
Pirate or Pilot
ER Level Check
Text to Flash
Text to Test
Support Apps 4 EFL!
Narrow Houses (BBC)
1. How much is ¥10,000 worth in dollars?
2. What does the presenter say about a folded ¥10,000 note?
It isn't enough money to buy the land underneath it.
It's enough money to buy a large house
It's enough money to buy the land underneath it.
It's enough money to buy a narrow house
3. How wide is the house?
5 meters across
4 meters across
6 meters across
2 meters across
4. Who was the house built by?
The Saito family
The Sata family
The Sato family
The Seta family
5. What does Mrs. Saito say about the land that the house was built on?
It's like a public space
It's like a vending machine
It's like a parking space
It's like a football field
6. What portion of the architect's houses are 'tiny'?
More than 50%
Less than 50%
In the future, would you like to buy a house? If so, where? If not, why not?
What are the advantages of living in Tokyo? What are the disadvantages?
Would you prefer to live in an apartment or a house?
Can you explain the following in English: 2DK, 3LDK, 一軒家, マンション, アパート
Would you prefer to live in a larger house far from Tokyo, or a smaller house close to Tokyo?
Please wait a moment...